Flashing custom recovery will void your warranty. The author will not be held liable for any damage on your unit. Don’t forget to make a backup of your files and apps to prevent data loss during flashing procedure. Follow at your own risk.
Do not update via OTA Wireless update when you are using custom recovery, your device will be bootlooped.
- Your device must be rooted. If you are not yet rooted, head on to our rooting guides.
- Custom Recovery
- Rashr [choose one to download]
- Download any custom recovery of your choice from our site. Only download recovery applicable to your device (E.g. If you have Flare 4, download only custom/stock recovery for Flare 4).
- Downloading and flashing recovery from other units will result in bootloop/brick of your device.
- Place your downloaded stock/custom recovery into your external sdcard. (You can also place it into your phone storage if you don’t have a external sdcard).
- Open Rashr, then tap I know the risk when a warning dialog appears.
- Select Recovery from Storage.
- Locate your stock/custom recovery.img file then select it.
- A warning dialog will appear, tap YES.
- A Partition Flashed dialog will appear, tap NO to exit.
- Congratulations! You have successfully flashed a custom recovery.
- To all porters & developers of thses custom recoveries
- To developer of Rashr app
- ulefans.com for the banner image