- Rooted device
- Custom Recovery
- Flashable Pattern Password Disable.zip
- Download the Flashable Pattern Password Disable ZIP file on your computer or android device and put it on an SD card.
- Insert the SD card into your phone.
- Reboot your phone into recovery.
- Flash the Flashable Pattern Password Disable ZIP file on your SD card.
- Your phone should boot up without a locked screen. Should there be a password or gesture lock screen, don’t panic. Just type in a random password or gesture and your phone should unlock. Should you set up a new lock screen PIN or pattern.
- Make sure to write down the numbers or pattern on a piece of paper or in a text file on your computer to avoid that hassle the next time. If you run into any problems using the methods above, feel free to leave a comment.
- If your phone is still locked, you can try this in XDA, Advanced Methods How to Bypass Android Lockscreen.
- Mark Herrero
- Cherry Mobile Flare S4Plus, S4 & 4 United