ALWAYS DO A BACKUP!!! DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
- Download and install Terminal emulator:
- Download and unzip “Replace_Kingroot_With_SuperSUv2.4.zip”
- Send the extracted folder “mrw” to the internal storage of your device and make sure that this folder contains 4 files
- Open Terminal emulator and type:
- To allow root permission
- Then type:
- It might display some error, at the end it will launch SuperSU or open SuperSU manually.
- Update SU binary normal, then reboot.
- mrw folder will be found inside extracted replaced kingroot with supersu.zip
- No such file directory on terminal emulator?
- Move your mrw folder outside of sd card or internal storage (not inside of any folder)
- try using
- Henrickson Cruz