- Two (2) SIM cards (for dual sim phones, otherwise one (1) is enough)
- MicroSD card
- [Optional] USB OTG cable w/ USB flash drive (fat32 formatted)
Check the following
- WiFi, Bluetooth at Cellular Data if it has good coverage and works as expected
- SMS and calling function if it can receive and send SMS and place calls (test the earpiece & loudspeaker)
- Detects your microSD card
- Play songs using loudspeaker and thru earphones
- Defects, visible dents, or broken seals
- Packaging contents if the items are complete like usb cable, charger, earphones, battery, unit and manual, guide and if the box is sealed (transparent plastic covering the whole box)
- Display for screen bleeding and dead/stuck pixels
- Charging and no ghost touch while doing so
- Download CPUZ or Droid Info to check device specs
- [Optional: Device has OTG feature] Plug in any usb flash drive (fat32 formatted), see if it can detect it.
- Always ask for an official receipt of your purchased unit.
- Different units may have different features, test them too.
- Check GSM Arena or do a quick search for the device specs.
- Different units may have different packaging contents, ask the store if any item is missing.